1-DAY BEGINNER Mini Makerspace: 8 APR 2021
Let's Explore + Invent + Play! Build and create real working models using electronic building blocks and crafts.
Our Makerspace Inventor's workshops are an awesome way to get kids inventing, learning by doing and thinking in fresh ways about the world around them.
Using award-winning littleBits electronic building blocks, it offers your child to engage and have fun while working through their hands-on projects in the 'invention process'. It's DIY arts + crafts meets electronics + tech!
'Makerspace' is an educational approach that provides a hands-on learning environment, allowing students to engage in creative ways to design, experiment, build, invent as they explore science, technology and engineering.
- Price is per child.
- Suitable for ages 8 - 14 yrs
- Check-in at 9:00 AM for 9:30 AM start - 3:00 PM (late charges apply after 3:15 PM)
- OPTIONAL: Extra Makerspace Time, finish at 5:00 PM (separate purchase) - Day 1 Extra Time
- Prerequisites: None
- All tech equipment and software is supplied in class.
- To keep our creativity flowing, we stop and have 3 breaks each day.
What to pack:
Please bring healthy snacks, lunch + water bottle and most importantly... your imagination!
[NOTE: For allergy reasons, we are a 'Nut-Free Zone']