1-DAY Digital Design + Publishing: 12 JUL 2019
Let's get creative! Learn how to create Digital Content using iPads
Who wants to be a graphic, web page or book designer? Your child's journey into the exciting world of Digital Art + Design starts here. We begin by exploring the basics of design concepts and how it's applied in print and digital media around us.
- Learn from real Graphic Designers and Artists
- Introduction to Design: the good and the bad!
- Use of colour, fonts and layout techniques to improve your child’s school work and presentations
- Take photos, learn how to edit in Photoshop and use them in projects
In this introductory workshop, our students learn some of the tricks of a digital designer, create their own layouts such as a card, poster, book covers, edit images and more!
- Price is per child.
- Suitable for ages 8 - 14 yrs
- Check-in at 9:00 AM for 9:30 AM start - 3:00 PM (late charges apply after 3:15 PM)
- OPTIONAL: Extra Design Time, finish at 5:00 PM (separate purchase) - Day 1 Extra Time
- Prerequisites: None
- All tech equipment and software is supplied in class.
- To keep our creativity flowing, we stop and have 3 breaks each day.
What to pack:
Please bring your favourite book/s, healthy snacks, lunch + water bottle.
[NOTE: For allergy reasons, we are a 'Nut-Free Zone']