1-DAY INTERMEDIATE Digital Art Intro: 22 JAN 2020
It's Photoshop time! Learn how to create Digital Art with images using iPads
For students who have completed our 2-Day Digital Art + Design Beginner workshop OR previous experience in Photoshop apps, this is the workshop for you!
We'll be delving more into the world of Photoshop and many of its creative and powerful editing tools:
- Learn how to adjust and retouch images using advanced Photoshop tools
- Use of layering to create Digital Art
- Blend photos into creative images and more!
- Create their own digital art compositions using images
- iPad based learning using PixelKids stylus and Adobe software (all included)
These intermediate-level Photoshop skills enable students to continue to improve the look of their artwork compositions by applying more streamlined and advanced techniques. This is Day 1 of the 2-Day Digital Art + Photoshop workshop. You will also be able to access and view their work.
- Price is per child.
- Suitable for ages 8 - 14 yrs
- Check-in at 9:00 AM for 9:30 AM start - 3:00 PM (late charges apply after 3:15 PM)
- OPTIONAL: Extra Design Time, finish at 5:00 PM (separate purchase) -
Day 1 Extra Time;
Prerequisites: Completion of 2-Day Digital Art + Design Beginner workshop
- All tech equipment and software is supplied in class.
- To keep our creativity flowing, we stop and have 3 breaks each day.
What to pack:
Please bring healthy snacks, lunch + water bottle.
[NOTE: For allergy reasons, we are a 'Nut-Free Zone']