1-DAY Digital Art Intro: 15 JUL 2019
It's Photoshop time! Learn how to create Digital Art with images using iPads
For students who have completed our 2-Day Digital Art + Design Beginner workshop, this is the next workshop for you!
We'll be delving more into the world of Photoshop and many of its creative and powerful editing tools:
- Learn how to adjust and retouch images using advanced Photoshop tools
- Use of layering to create Digital Art
- Blend photos into creative images and more!
- Create their own digital art compositions using images
- iPad based learning using PixelKids stylus and Adobe software (all included)
These intermediate-level Photoshop skills enable students to continue to improve the look of their artwork compositions by applying more streamlined and advanced techniques. This is Day 1 of the 2-Day Digital Art + Photoshop workshop. You will also be able to access and view their work.
- Price is per child.
- Suitable for ages 8 - 14 yrs
- Check-in at 9:00 AM for 9:30 AM start - 3:00 PM (late charges apply after 3:15 PM)
- OPTIONAL: Extra Design Time, finish at 5:00 PM (separate purchase) -
Day 1 Extra Time;
Prerequisites: Completion of 2-Day Digital Art + Design Beginner workshop
- All tech equipment and software is supplied in class.
- To keep our creativity flowing, we stop and have 3 breaks each day.
What to pack:
Please bring healthy snacks, lunch + water bottle.
[NOTE: For allergy reasons, we are a 'Nut-Free Zone']